Where Dylan comes up with some of these things is beyond me. There are days I wonder if he is going to live to see Christmas. For instance, on Tuesday of this week, we were running severely late for daycare and school, he waited until we were almost out the door before he tells me, "I need a cuppy". I looked at him and told him that I had to be at work in 15 minutes (which I knew was not going to happen since I live 20 minutes from work and still had to drop him off at daycare. ) He put his hands on his hips and said "Mom, you be at work in 15 minutes AFTER I get cuppy!" Where does he come up with it. Then later in the week he and I were talking abot love. He told me Daddy buys you flowers. He then told his dad, you buy mommy flowers, but you don't have a car. You walk and watch out for cars.
But then there are days like on Wednesday when he told me he had a secret to tell me. he whispered in my ear "Mommy I love you bunches and bunches."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment